Recent books on the French résistance

Rédigé par Alain dans la rubrique Document et livre

Ten years ago I could have counted on one hand the number of books I had read in my life (and I'm 50 not 15 by the way). Since then things have changed somewhat! I became passionate about the Resistance, especially the Maquis who fought for and liberated my beau coin de France - the Charente and the Dordogne. 


Problem is I come accross more books on the subject than I can keep up with. Not such a bad problem to have I guess! So, as the saying goes - a problem shared is a problem halved - here are some of the books I've picked up (so far) this year.

Related post : 
  • Bob Maloubier : Agent secret de Churchill (link)
  • Book's Capitaine Fred (link
  • Paul Simon : One enemy only - the invader (link)
  • Pierre Louty : Histoires tragiques du maquis (link)